Please be advised that contacting us by email will not establish an attorney-client relationship between us. For this reason, you should not provide confidential information to us until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Further, electronic correspondence on the internet is not secure and should not include sensitive or confidential information.
Probate and Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Real Estate, and Governmental Law.
University of Florida (B.A., 1988; J.D., 1991).
Listed in Who’s Who Among American Law Students.
Co-author of Present Efforts Will Not Make the Holes Disappear: International Efforts to Protect the Ozone Layer, Florida International Law Journal, Fall, 1989, Volume No. V, No. 1.
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The Florida Bar (Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section)
• Palm Beach County Bar Association
• Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
• Old Republic National Title Insurance Co.
Past Employment Positions
• Judicial Clerkship, State of Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal, 1992-1993.