Please be advised that contacting us by email will not establish an attorney-client relationship between us. For this reason, you should not provide confidential information to us until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Further, electronic correspondence on the internet is not secure and should not include sensitive or confidential information.
Real Estate, Environmental Law, Land Use, Zoning, Governmental Law, Eminent Domain.
• Florida, 1989
• Southern District of Florida, 1991
• US Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1993
• Florida Atlantic University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1986)
• University of Miami School of Law University (J.D. cum laude, 1989
• Moot Court Board
• Order of the Barristers
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The Florida Bar
Prior Professional Activities
• South Florida Water Management District, 1992-2012
• Jones Foster Johnson & Stubbs; Associate Attorney, 1989-1992